Blanket Check-In – Week 3

20130906-163326.jpgThis week I have been doing a lot of borders. I also realized I was going to need a lot more of the off white than I had and ended up going to three Hobby Lobby stores in the area. The first two seemed to have a completely new batch of yarn that felt completely different and didn’t match at all. The third store actually had two skeins of the same dye lot, and a bunch of skeins of the next numbered dye lot. I think I’ll only need the two, but I grabbed a third just in case. I was starting to panic about the non-matching yarn and the idea of having to redo all of those squares, thankfully it didn’t come to that!

Total squares needed – 121
Total squares finished – 47 73 103
Total circles that need a border – 31 32 8
Squares still needed – 43 16 10

Square made this week – 27 6

The square total is pretty weak, but I did add borders to 30 circles this week. I despise doing the borders, so that’s a big deal. I’ve been working on some cross stitching and designing of some secret projects this week, so crocheting has been on the backburner. I want to finish those last 10 squares though so I can start the horrible task of joining them all.

Leave a Reply